Monday, October 1, 2012

And the winner is....

Good Morning!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  It was super busy for the TMS team - we're always working to bring you fun sketches to play with, amazing cards and projects to inspire you to play along and getting sponsors you know and love and want to win what they graciously offer.

And speaking of gracious sponsors, I want to thank There She Goes Stamps for sponsoring us this past week - what fun!  And now to announce the winner of the TSG prize....


#12 peggysue
** whoo-hoo ** cartwheels ** applause **

Congratulations Peggysue!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com to claim your prize.

And we'll see you all back here tomorrow for another fun sketch and amazing line up from the Design Team. Did I say amazing?  Well, you just wait and see, you're going to love what we have in store for you.  Our sponsor is the sweet Heather from Paper Pretties.  Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. No way! Thanks so much! Yippeee! (I'm too old for cartwheels though, unless I want a quick trip to the emergency room to repair the damage)

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...