Monday, March 16, 2015

And the winner is.....

Good Morning!  I hope you all had a good weekend.  Mine was nice.  I started another house project (paper house) that I'm really excited about it.  I hope to have it finished next week and then I'll share it on my personal blog.  The weather was absolutely gorgeous, too!  What did you do?

Thank you to everyone who joined this past week, always a pleasure seeing your amazing cards.  You do make it hard to pick a favorite, that's for sure!  I also want to thank my sweet friend Deedee for sponsoring us.  The winner of Deedee's Digis prize is....


#2 Annie
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** cartwheels **

Congratulations Annie, please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #291 Deedee's Digis" in the subject box.

This week's favorite picks are....

Kris' favorite
Card by Donna


Jenee's favorite


Nina's favorite


Debbie and Melissa's favorite
Card by Meiko


Jessi's favorite
Card by Jessica


Thank you for sharing with us ladies.  You all have a great Monday and we'll see you back here tomorrow for another great sketch.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Kris for picking my card as your favorite! Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...