Monday, March 9, 2015

And the winner is....

Good Morning!  I hope everyone had a great weekend.  Mine was busy but we're done with competition season.  Brendan's birthday was yesterday - it's a little strange to me that son is 20 now.  I don't know where all the time went.  Honestly!

I want to thank you all for joining us this week and a big thanks to DRS Designs for being such an awesome sponsor!  The winner of their prize is....



#21 Kathy Curry
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** snaps **

Congratulations Kathy, please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #290 DRS Designs" in the subject box.

And now for the team's favorites this week....

Kris, Jenee, Nina's favorite
Card by Kathy Curry


Jenee had 2 favorites again


Jessi's favorite
Card by Jessica


Debbie's favorite
Card by Glenda


Melissa's favorite


Everyone did a great job with their cards and we thank you so much for sharing them.  I want you all to know that it is very hard to choose a favorite.  As you can see Jenee has chosen two for the last couple of weeks.

We'll see you all tomorrow with a new a sketch and a favorite sponsor.  Deedee's Digis will be here with bells on.  Well, OK, no bells but she is sponsoring!  Have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card as a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to winner! Thank you for choosing my card as a favorite! Fun sketch!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...